Sheet metal laser cutting machines have high precision, small thermal deformation and fast cutting speed.
Industrial laser cutters for metal are very precise and can create complex designs with ease.
CNC laser cutting machine has the advantages of precision manufacturing, special-shaped processing, flexible cutting, one-time molding, fast speed and high efficiency.
The laser is controlled by a computer program that controls the position and intensity of the beam to cut materials into specific shapes or patterns. Laser cutting is used in many industries such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, and jewelry.
Lasers can cut most metallic materials:
In the electrical appliance manufacturing industry, it is mainly used for the processing of sheet metal switch cabinets; in the transportation machinery industry, it is mainly used for the manufacture of conveying machinery, handling vehicles, and loading and unloading machinery; in the petrochemical industry, it is mainly used for the seamed pipe of the oil filter Cutting; In the automobile manufacturing industry, it is mainly used for cutting complex-shaped body panels and various curved surface parts, including plane cutting and three-dimensional cutting.
In the engineering machinery manufacturing industry, it is mainly used for the processing of mechanical structural parts; In the medical device industry, It is mainly used for cutting medical machinery, and the manufacturing can meet the requirements of medical machinery precision, safety, surface roughness, etc.; in the decoration industry, it is mainly used for decorative cutting in various public leisure places, such as hall wall decoration, advertising signs, etc.
-Standard working area 1300*2500mm
-Aviation grade tensile cast aluminum beam
-Motor and Drivers Leadshine servo
-Rail thickness X-axis: 25mm; Y-axis:30mm, Z-axis:20mm
-Transmit System Dual Rack & Pinion type
-Blade Thickness 3.75mm
Optional Parts & function:
-Gear Rack Taiwan YYC
-Reducer Japan Shimpo / Jpan Desbore
-Lubrication system Automatic 3000KG
Different laser generators can help us to cut different thicknesses. Please tell us your materials, size, and thickness, and then ZLTECH laser cutting machine supplier will recommend a suitable model and power.
- High-precision cutting: ZLTECH laser cutting machine supplier can produce industrial laser cutting machines. The fiber laser cutting machine for metal can cut materials with high precision and accuracy, which is very suitable for applications that require precision cutting. The positioning accuracy of laser cutting is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
- Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing has less waste, is clean and safe, and compared with traditional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers require less energy to operate, making them a more environmentally friendly choice.
- Save mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no mold repair, and saves mold change time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large-scale products.
- Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: Laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut special-shaped materials such as pipes.
- Fast cutting speed: The fiber laser cutter for metal adopts a high-power laser, and the cutting speed is unbelievably fast, which can realize efficient and fast production.
- The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: The laser beam is focused into a spot, the focus reaches high power and density, the material is rapidly heated to the degree of gasification, and it evaporates to form holes. As the light beam moves in a straight line relative to the material, the hole continuously forms a narrow slit, and the slit width is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
- The cutting surface is smooth: The cutting surface has no burrs, the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than wire cutting.
- Low maintenance costs: The solid-state design of fiber lasers means they have fewer moving parts, reducing maintenance costs and downtime. The fiber laser cutter for metal has a smaller footprint than traditional cutting machines, making it ideal for small production facilities.